Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ok Addyson, We're ready for ya. . .come on OUT!

2 weeks and 6 days left until my due date and I must admit. . .I am SO READY!! I wouldn't even mind if she came a few days early...
I am getting a little worried that she is going to be like 10 lbs or something. My family has big babies and I'm probably not going to be any sort of exception to that, but as long as she is healthy that's all that matters.

Man I just can't wait to meet her. See who she looks like, hold her in my arms, kiss her and love her and cuddle her. I can't wait to watch Chance hold her and fall in love with her. . . AHHH I'm just so excited!!!

We've got most everything ready to rock, so I finally feel like I can be excited. I've been worrying so much about getting things ready to go I haven't had time to be excited.




We've got her Play'n'Pack/Bassinet ready for her by the side of the bed




Got her a sock monkey that her Dad just had to get her


Got me a chair for rockin

A "ni-ni" made specially by grandma(that's weird to say, gonna take some gettin used to)

Car Seat, and the base has already been securely installed by professional Aunt Kla

Got a decent head start on diapers


Got the crib ready to go


Even "tested" it out a little (I just wanted to get an idea of how big she'd be in there)

We've definitely got plenty of clothes and blankets
Her dresser is even half full of clothes already

AND not that she'll really be interested right away, but we've already started accumulating toys.



SEE Addyson? We're ready for you. . . so c'mon. . .get outta there. . .let's have a look at cha




6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL SO CUTE... I love reading your posts, they are fun for me!

WAIT... NOT YET ADDYSON... Wait til we get pictures THEN come.... LOL so around 8 pm on Saturday, that will work. But no sooner...

The Prescott Press said...

Hey Kristin! It's Katie, Lindsey's friend. I found your blog from Lindsey's blog. Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you guys! It is the most amazing thing ever to bring a baby into this world. Don't be nervous, everything will be fine. Enjoy the experience and take it all in. I can not wait to see cute Addyson! Good luck!

The Prescott Press said...

Sorry to bug you again, but I was wondering where you got that cute shelf with the bins that is holding Addyson's toys?

Cailey said...

You are sooo cute! haha! :) when your baby does come, post lots and lots of pictures of the baby okay!!! Wow I'm excited for ya!!! I'm not ready to have a baby just yet, but my best friend is pregnant.... and its a crazy weird feeling, that she's gonna have a kid before me! So weird. Anywho, awesome start!!!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha I LOVE THIS BLOG!! : ) All of her stuff is so cute and neatly put away!! I am jealous! haha But I agree with you... WERE SO READY to meet this little girl I can barely even stand it!! : ) So.. she may need a little help there MOM AND DAD! : ) cutest little family ever!! I just love ya!

Kristin said...

Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited to meet her and be done being pregnant lol. I will definitely be posting pictures of her :)

Katie- I got the bin from Target :) It was $48 I think and it comes with all the bins and stuff.